Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Psalms 51


                                                   ~
I wanna be brand new...
Only He can make us brand new...
                      ~
Oh Lord..
Be gracious to me..
Blot out my transgressions..
Wash me..
Cleanse me..
Purify me..
Make me to hear joy and gladness..
Hide Thy face from my sins..
Create in me a clean heart..
Renew a steadfast spirit within me..
Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation..
Sustain me with a willing spirit..
Deliver me..
Open my lips that my mouth may declare Thy praise..

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
A broken and a contrite heart He will not despise.
                                      ~

With all my heart...Deborah \0/
Beautiful prayer sung in worship to God by Stephanie Nelson
who is the sister of Lissa from "Humble Pie" blog . http://www.humblepie.blogspot.com/
Go ahead and visit Lissa...she is such an exhorter and encourager and a sweet sister in the Body of Christ. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

speaking the truth in love...