Monday, September 27, 2010

I will be as the dew...

~I will be as the dew... Hos. 14:5~


Wait before the Master until your whole heart
is drenched by Him,
and then go forth in the power
of a fresh,
strong,
and
fragrant life..

Lord, let Your Spirit
drench Your people with dew
                                                                                                                     ~

With all my heart...Deborah xo

Captured this beautiful rose on my dear sisters
deck yesterday while enjoying the company
of her , her daughter and her first born

2 comments:

  1. Great shot!!!
    Yes Lord to be drenched in the sweetness of Your Dew.
    Deborah as I think about this dew I get a since that is like honey sweet and sticky (not in the earthy way but sticky in a Heavenly way.) Easy to apply and not easy to take off. Hope that makes since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, You truly 'captured' the beauty of this ROSE...JESUS is the Rose Of Sharon. Song of Solomon ch.2 v.1 - I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys......

    Hugs, sister in Christ, Toni

    ReplyDelete

speaking the truth in love...