Sunday, October 24, 2010

Holy Experience

If you've never met
Ann Voskamp
from Holy Experience,
you are missing out.
Ann hears the gentlest
whispers from the Spirit of God
and so lovingly shares them
through her blog called
A Holy Experience

But if you go here..be prepared..
because you too may hear Him whisper into the depths of your being
and cause you to long and even pant
for more of the living God.

Ann is such a gift to the body of Christ and to those whom do not yet know Him in such a personal way.
Her tender and obedient heart
blesses me so...
and I find myself deeply moved in the secret place of my heart,
longing for a closer walk with Him,
hungering for more of His Spirit,
to lean deeper into His breast,
to see His very face,
and then to see Him in everything and in the everyday...

God bless you Ann...His lovely handmaiden.

 With all my heart...Deborah \0/

No comments:

Post a Comment

speaking the truth in love...