Thursday, October 15, 2015

Recognize the Lord

 
 


 
Recognize the Lord....
Recognize that the Lord is glorious and strong.
 
 
Recognize means to "know again"...
"identify someone from having encountered them before".
 
I know You Lord,
I know and experience You and Your work in my own life
and the lives of those You and I love.
I recognize that You are glorious.
You are strong.
You are clothed with strength.
 
I receive Your Word
and I choose to "recognize" You as the Glorious God
and the God of strength.
 
Selah
 
 
All my heart,
Deborah \0/


 
 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely, encouraging adding strength to those who read this! God bless you richly Deborah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings Susan! Always so good to hear from you xo

      Delete

speaking the truth in love...