Monday, January 3, 2011

Mercy finds me in a new year

~ Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me~
Psalm 51:10


I am allowing God to wipe my slate clean
by confessing my sins and letting Him give me a brand new start.
~
1 John 1:9 reminds me "If we confess our sins,
he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness"

Philippians 3:13-14 encourages me..
"Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal
for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"

Thank you Lord for your great mercy..
which endures forever...
I can't live without Your love & mercy
nor would I ever want to...

Because of His mercy I press on,
Deborah \0/


2 comments:

  1. I love to sing psalm 51:10.
    wonderful verses...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that snow/blue scene, just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

speaking the truth in love...