Friday, November 19, 2010

Hallelujah
















                                                                           The glory of the seasons...
                                                                            (on my porch)
















                                                                       The newly born...
                                                                        (my precious great niece, Chloe)

















                                                                         Eyes to see the beauty He has created for us...
                                                                          (in my sisters back yard)


                      Tender moments captured...
                             (my hubby and our scottie Milo) 



The priviledge of beholding your childrens,childrens child....
(My momma and her 1st great grandchild)


Quiet times for contemplation and prayer...
(my baby sisters back yard)                     


And my soul wells up...hallelujah



With all my heart...Deborah \0/

1 comment:

speaking the truth in love...