Saturday, June 5, 2010

~Burning Heart~

And they said to one another,
"Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road,
while He was explaining the Scriptures to us?"
Luke 24:32

Today, the road to Emmaus is an uncared-for, weed-overgrown, and hilly path that few people travel anymore.
In the natural, it describes the need today for the Body of Christ to return to the Emmaus of the burning fire within..
It is a long-neglected path that needs to be restored.
                                       *
taken from:
James Goll   "Wasted on Jesus"

Set our hearts ablaze with passion for you Jesus
I give You my all,
enter into the depths of my heart and cause me to burn with love for You..
I hold nothing back Lord..
I reach for You..the Lover of my soul

Deborah \0/

No comments:

Post a Comment

speaking the truth in love...